We are pursuant to Article 5 of the General Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Law 13.709/2018 from Brazil) controllers/operators of your personal data so that you can use all the features of our website.
All personal information relating to associates, employees, customers or visitors who use the services or participate in the Anjos de Luz Group will be treated in accordance with the General Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
All your personal information collected will be used to help you make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible, and be sure to contact us in case of any further questions via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will do everything to solve your question in the shortest possible time!
Ensuring the confidentiality of your personal data when using our website is important for Grupo Anjos de Luz.
This policy may be amended from time to time without notice, so please check it always, especially before informing any personal data.
WHEN AND WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect the following personal data:
● Data for access and navigation authentication, integrity and security: we may also collect data about how the site works. This includes the IP address of the device that is used by the user to access the website, its relative location, network data and access, defects and errors in the operation of the site, its functionalities and applications. We may collect this data through different tools, including cookies, which allow, for example:
- that your browser sends your access data to the site, so that you do not have, if you wish, enter your access data every time you want to access the site;
- iintegrity and security: tools that allow us to monitor attack attempts, phishing, unusual activity such as abnormal traffic volume, profiling at the same time, among others;
- Monitoring navigation and operation of the site: are data sent from the device that you use to access the site that indicate if there was inconstancy, failure, flashing or errors during your browsing and use of the site. This helps us correct technical flaws that are within our reach, and allow you to have the best possible experience while using our site.
● About user access to the site: the User must enter his/her name, e-mail address and create a password. This password is personal and must be kept secret by the User. If you prefer, you can access it through your Facebook profile® or Google® ("account with third parties"). We remind you that if you choose to register through your account with third parties, your profile with us will be linked to such account. If you have registered with third parties that you used to register on our site, do not worry: your account with us will be maintained, and the access data will be the same as the account you inactivated with the third party: login (email) and password. We also remember that these social networks have their own rules governing the relationship between you, under which we have no management. We offer the option to link accounts for your convenience, which is not to say that we recommend these social medias.
ATTENTION information from a valid email is required: we will use it to confirm the creation of the access profile and to communicate with you. The e-mail linked to your access profile must be the owner of you. Only the access profile is allowed to be linked to one email at a time. You can exchange it, as long as you validate the new data, for your security.
Remember: when you provide your data, you represent that it is true and you are responsible for the consequences of this statement.
WHY WE NEED YOUR DATA THAT WE COLLECT
We need your personal data to provide the following services:
● Create your custom access: to access the services through our website, it is necessary that the user is registered on it when requesting calls and making donations, if they choose to use the Paypal. The legal basis for this activity is the consent of the holder (art. 7, I of the LGPD);
● Send payment transaction data to the payment Paypal: credit card details, for example, are used exclusively by the Paypal. The legal basis used for this activity will be the consent of the holder, according to Art. 7, I of the General Data Protection Law (LGPD). ATTENTION: In this case, only the credit card details of the payment officer (donor) are collected through the Paypal;
● We inform you that your registration data may be used by specific people, expressly and solely authorized by the Board of Directors of Anjos de Luz Group to send thank you emails, information about events and schedules of grupo Anjos de Luz, updating of attendances, activities and publications.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
Throughout the access process on our website with regard to sending emails, your personal data is hosted and stored in internal directories in the application and the data saved in Database, located in Brazil.
In order to protect transactions and access on our website from fraud or misappropriation, we use protection solutions provided by external companies such as DoS protection systems.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA
In addition to the Paypal payment system, when you choose to make your donations through this payment system, you will contact the Contact Us Team with your data, for the execution/provision of customer service, answer questions, and formalize your donations.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA
In the case of data for processing request, these are kept minimally until the end of the requested treatment.
Your access profile may be inactivated at any time upon your request and, after termination, will be kept for another 5 (five) years if you have made donations of values to the Group.
PLEASE NOTE: Any personal data held by us to define your profile and to send emails and update services will be retained until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive information about our services.
We cannot guarantee unrestricted access to our site, as it depends on internet access, which is made by an internet provider or telephone operator contracted by you before third parties, depending on the technology of these operators and the band/data package contracted, in addition to the network that the carrier provides and the fulfillment of payment obligations with your carrier. Again, we do not have any power over connectivity services or the relationship between you and their respective carriers and service providers.
In addition, we do not guarantee unrestricted access to the system because it also depends on the stability of access servers and external servers, over which we have no control or management. Likewise, we do not guarantee the absence of system errors, as it performs the interface with computer operating systems, cellular devices and network programming, which are not under our control or management. However, we reaffirm that we will apply all our efforts, through our programming, management and maintenance team, to support issues of a functional nature of the system, so that you have the best possible service and performance while using our site.
Like other websites, we collect and use information contained in the advertisements. The information contained in the advertisements includes your IP address (Internet Protocol), your ISP (Internet Service Provider, such as Sapo, Clix, or other), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time of your visit and which pages you visited within our website.
THE COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
In addition we also use third-party advertising on our site to support maintenance costs. Some of these advertisers may use technologies such as cookies and/or web beacons when advertising on our website, which will cause those advertisers (such as Google through Google AdSense) to also receive your personal information, such as your IP address, YOUR ISP, your browser, etc. This function is generally used for geotargeting (showing advertising from a particular city only to readers from that city, for example) or displaying targeted advertising to a type of user (such as showing restaurant advertising to a user who visits cooking sites regularly, e.g.).
You have the power to turn off your cookies, in your browser options, or by making changes to anti-virus program tools such as Norton Internet Security. However, this may change the way you interact with our website, or other websites. This may affect or not allow you to log in to programs, websites or forums on our and other networks.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request information about personal data concerning you:
- confirmation of existence, access, correction of them;
- blocking unnecessary data;
- deletion of unnecessary data, except in cases of compliance with legal obligation.
ATTENTION: For those activities of processing personal data whose legal basis is consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without compromising the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given.
To exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact us via https://www.grupoanjosdeluz.org.br/atividades/fale-conosco website or through the email@example.com.
If you wish to complain about how we treat your personal data, please contact the Group Data Manager: by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing, sending your correspondence to Rua Aquiles Lobo, 567 / 604, Bairro Floresta, in the city of Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais, ZIP Code 30150-160. Your complaint will be reviewed and we will seek to resolve the matter together.
WE COUNT ON YOUR CONSENT
We do not send any material, either by email or physical means of posting, without you choosing to receive it and indicate option when filling out any of our access forms.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
The option to unregister your e-mail from the ANGELS OF LIGHT GROUP email base is always available at the end of each e-mail sending.